Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Alina Kazi <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/06 13:38:28 UTC

Porting my App to Royale

Hi,
We have ported our application to royale.
Most of the components are working fine. Many screens are shown as in flex
and are as functional as flex.
We have debug our Application and we have seen some issues while debugging.
Issues(441-448) are created. Test cases are also attached with each issue
separately.
We have target deadline 31Jul . But due to above mentioned issues we
couldn't give our demo today.
We have rescheduled our demo on 20August.
If some of you have time to look into these issues. Please help us out.
We will also try to fix them in sdk.

Many Thanks and Regards,
Alina Kazi

Re: Porting my App to Royale