Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2002/12/02 17:34:29 UTC

cvs surgery tomorrow

Hey gang,

I plan to make the cvs changes discussed last week tomorrow afternoon
(GMT) wrt moving some stuff to sandbox cvs. I don't think there'll be
issues but I thought I'd give y'all a heads-up anyway (in the thread
"Re: [proposal] container&framework stuff to sandbox"). If you get
strange CVS warnings, you'll probably want to blame me ;D

BTW,

Other things on my TODO:
- figure out how gump works and fix avalon's problems, perhaps get -apps
building
- finish migration of framework docs to forrest
- more work on docs, prepending .txt 'n stuff :D

I'll be holding of looking into merlin/fortress/whatever as I would
rather put energy into a new combined efforts (if everyone flies with
Berin's proposal on the matter).

cheers,

- Leo

Re: cvs surgery tomorrow

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
this is done (except for moving the avalon5 proposal as Nicola objected
to that). Lemme know if there's problems. I'm looking at gump patches
atm.

cheers,

- Leo

Re: cvs surgery tomorrow

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.

Re: cvs surgery tomorrow

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.

Re: cvs surgery tomorrow

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
and then my internet connection crippled to about a .3k/s
connection....Murpy's Law, I guess.

grmbl.

grz,

- Leo