Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Puri, Aseem" <As...@Honeywell.com> on 2009/03/23 16:18:54 UTC

Read/Write in Hbase

Hi

I am very new to HBase and using it from few days. I have installed and
configure my HBase. But before actually working on HBase I want clear
some concepts. I want to know how read and write are going to be done in
HBase. Actually I want to know what is the flow when client request for
read or write operation?

Pls explain

Thanks & Regards

Aseem Puri