Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2016/11/03 13:06:59 UTC

Upgrade spark to 2.0.x (was Re: Upgrade spark to version 1.6.2)

BTW: Anyone interested in Spark-2.0.x ?

Appended an intial patch to build and package it on centos.

Re: Upgrade spark to 2.0.x (was Re: Upgrade spark to version 1.6.2)

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
definitely. It would be useful to support both Spark 1.6.x and Spark 2.0 .