Posted to users@ws.apache.org by "Daniel S. Myers" <dm...@pomona.edu> on 2002/11/09 22:46:38 UTC

Performance using included WebServer

Hi,
            I was wondering if anyone knew of benchmarks done on the
WebServer class included in the XML-RPC distribution? I'm looking for
something like the number of no-op RPC calls it can handle per second,
or something to that effect.

Thanks,
Daniel Myers
dmyers@pomona.edu

Re: Performance using included WebServer

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Please refrain from sending HTML(-like) email to the mailing list.  Thanks!
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

Re: Performance using included WebServer

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Posted by John Wilson <tu...@wilson.co.uk>.
Posted by John Wilson <tu...@wilson.co.uk>.

Posted by Martin Redington <m....@ucl.ac.uk>.
I'm not aware of any benchmarks, and I suspect that these would be very
dependent on your machine and jvm/jit compiler in any case.

However, check out this post for more info ...

http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=rpc-
user@xml.apache.org&msgNo=317

Posted by Martin Redington <m....@ucl.ac.uk>.