Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/09/18 18:19:38 UTC

ofbiz-base-test.jar and Eclipse on Windows

Hi,

I have a small but really annoying problem with ofbiz-base-test.jar and Eclipse. Because I'm on Windows and processes keep hooks on files when I want
to use "gradlew clean" it tells me that it is "Unable to delete file" ofbiz-base-test.jar.
Do we need to keep this file after the build?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: ofbiz-base-test.jar and Eclipse on Windows

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks a bunch Taher, much appreciated!

Jacques

Le 19/09/2016 � 12:47, Taher Alkhateeb a �crit :

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Folks,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Taher,