Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by james anderson <ja...@setf.de> on 2010/06/26 03:21:35 UTC

common lisp support?

good morning;

i note that there was a patch submitted for common lisp, but the jira
issue is still open, and the code does not appear to be reflected in
the latest release.

? what do you plan to do with the patch?
? would one expect it to work with the present release? with the
current svn head?

thanks,

Re: common lisp support?

Posted by james anderson <ja...@setf.de>.
good morning;

i started with the patch from the THRIFT-82 issue. i am keeping a
github repository[1] up-to-date as i progress,

the code generator backend is a short extension from collison's
version, but the lisp library is a rewrite.

please let me know about any things one might do differently -
especially in the code generator.

my current application is work with cassandra. once it is stable -
and once i can motivate someone to review the lisp code, i'l get back
in touch.

[1]: http://github.com/lisp/de.setf.thrift

Re: common lisp support?

Posted by David Reiss <dr...@facebook.com>.