Posted to user@struts.apache.org by GR...@intellicare.com on 2005/08/08 19:31:33 UTC

Re: {Spam?} Struts Basic problem.

here you go:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/7217/SW/struts/errors.html

Hth,
Geeta

"Ayusman dikshit" <Ay...@infosys.com>
08/08/2005 01:27 PM
Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

cc

Subject
{Spam?} Struts Basic problem.

Hi List,
I am a new bee to Struts.
I am following a book for struts.
I obtained this error while trying to follow the tutorial, may be result
of my experimentation.
Could you give me any idea what mistakes I might have made
The following is the error I am getting.

I am using Tomcat 5.0
Struts 1.1

root cause

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot retrieve mapping for action
/Lookup
 org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.lookup(FormTag.java:810)

org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:506)

org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspx_meth_html_form_0(index_jsp.java:140)
                 org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:98)

org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:133)
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.ja
va:311)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:301)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:248)
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

Thanks in advance

Ayusman

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail
or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful.
This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable
precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may
sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves
the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or
from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may
be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.

believed to be clean.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This email is intended solely for the person or
protected health information.  Any duplication, dissemination, action
taken in reliance upon, or other use of this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may violate
applicable laws.  If this email has been received in error, please notify
the sender and delete the information from your system.  The views
expressed in this email are those of the sender and may not necessarily
represent the views of IntelliCare.