Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stephen More <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/22 17:41:05 UTC

mod_jk + HTTP Push problems

I have created a Servlet that uses multipart/x-mixed-replace to push out data.
( See: http://www.servlets.com/jservlet2/examples/ch06/#ex06_13 )

This works perfectly fine between tomcat 5.5 and Firefox.

When tomcat is front-ended with httpd + mod_jk, the live push no longer works.

Is this a known deficiency in mod_jk or would this be a bug ?

-Thanks
Steve More

Re: mod_jk + HTTP Push problems

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.