Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tonypiazza <an...@hotmail.com> on 2009/05/25 03:07:59 UTC

Configure Broker to send messages to durable topic as fast as possible

I am using ActiveMQ embedded in my Spring app to send a large number of
messages asynchronously to a durable topic. I need to modify the Broker
configuration so that my app can send the messages as quickly as possible.
Here is the portion of my spring.xml file related to the embedded broker:

	<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory"
		destroy-method="stop">
		<property name="connectionFactory">
			<bean class="org.apache.activemq.spring.ActiveMQConnectionFactory">
				<property name="brokerURL" value="vm://localhost"/>
				<property name="useAsyncSend" value="true"/>
			</bean>
		</property>
	</bean>

>From what I've read on the site, there are a few configuration options
(producerFlowControl and producerWindowSize) that can be specified to
improve the rate that messages can be sent. Can anyone tell me the easiest
way to specify these options in my spring.xml file?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Tony