Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Ben Gidley <be...@anite.com> on 2004/08/16 11:10:12 UTC

OT - Contractors with Turbine Skills needed

Sorry to be a bit off topic - but as quite a few people on this list are
contractors - I thought it was worth a shot.

Anite (www.aniteps.com) are after a couple of contractors to work on a
Turbine/Avalon based project. Ideally we need people with skills in
Turbine 2.3/4, Hibernate, Avalon. JMS would be useful. We need people
who can work at Slough (UK) and have some form of security clearence.
Initial contract would be for 2 months starting asap.

If you are interested could you email a CV to recruit@anite.net.

Thanks

Ben

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.