Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Paul Boldijar <pa...@3sstudio.com> on 2015/03/03 14:30:33 UTC

Add a header to all olingo requests

Is there a way to set a header to all the olingo requests?
I'm using olingo v4.

Thanks.

Re: Add a header to all olingo requests

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 09/03/2015 14:32, Paul Boldijar wrote:
> I mean, is there a way to do this with the generated classes?
> Like in my whole app, i do requests from the generated classes, and I
> want to add a token along with the request, so I must set somewhere a
> header.

In your proxy-based application you have the chance to obtain the
underlying Client object and thus to apply all the customizations from
the link below; the underlying client (and related configuration) is
available as

service.getClient().getConfiguration()

HTH
Regards.