Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by poornima ponnuswamy <po...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/17 05:08:18 UTC

Problem running the Xform wizard-Howto tutorial

I am trying to run the Xform wizard-How to tutorial in
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/xmlform-wizard/howto-xmlform-wizard.html
I get the resource not found error message. I copied
the sitemap.xmap file and pasted in the location
\src\webapp\samples\xmlform replacing the one initally
that came with the cocoon package. Am I right? Can
anyone help me with it
Thanks for the time

poorni

http://webhosting.yahoo.com

Re: Problem running the Xform wizard-Howto tutorial

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
You will probably save yourself some time if you start with the XMLForm
demo.
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/welcome

The files are under webapp/samples/xmlform

Ivelin