Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@apache.org> on 2016/02/29 19:32:42 UTC

Filed LEGAL jira for vldb.cls file

During our release vote, Justin Mclean identified a potential issue with
the 'vldb.cls' file. I opened the following JIRA to discuss it with the ASF
legal team:

Feel free to follow along

-Todd

Re: Filed LEGAL jira for vldb.cls file

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@apache.org>.
Legal seemed to think that the permission we got from the ACM already
wasn't sufficient, so rather than doing a bunch of back-and-forth with the
ACM to explain the situation, I just edited the file to stop using the
template. http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/2373/

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera