Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2007/05/22 20:51:47 UTC

ApacheCon presentation

Hey everyone,

I just received word that my proposal for ApacheCon on embedding Felix
was accepted. That means I need to get everyone to show up so I am not
talking to an empty room! I guess that also means that I will need to
start working on the slides... :-o

Anyone else make an OSGi/Felix-related proposal?

-> richard

Re: ApacheCon presentation

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Sameera Withanage wrote:
> Congratulations!
>
> Really likes to attend because I'm using Felix embedded to develop a
> system,
> but unfortunately I'm living far away, in Sri Lanka.

Too bad, but we will at least make the presentation available from the
Felix site after the conference...remind me if I forget! :-)

-> richard

Re: ApacheCon presentation

Posted by Sameera Withanage <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Re: ApacheCon presentation

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Rob Walker wrote:
> Many congrats Richard.
>
> Would love to be there to support, but travels will probably prevent. Will keep the date in mind in case Nov is free somehow though!
>
> Feel free to use or reference us and/or our usage though if it's relevant - and let me know if there's any specific info that you need.

Actually, you raise a good point...perhaps we can discuss it offline,
but a real-world usage scenario might be very worthwhile.

-> richard

RE: ApacheCon presentation