Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com> on 2014/06/04 09:20:43 UTC

Updated project status file

Hi all,

Find hereby attached an updated project status file. As far as I can tell
it is now complete.

Can anyone of our mentors upload the file to the correct location? I don't
have the karma to do so.

Thanks!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis

Re: Updated project status file

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.eu>.
I had to apply a few fixes for the file to work, but it's updated now. The xml was not well-formed and contained high-ascii.