Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/08 12:20:03 UTC

[Warning] UI will not work on master branch for 2-3 weeks, before v9 release.

Hi dev team

We have received the PR[1] including UI replacement and new v9 template
management implementation. Zhenxu and I are reviewing and we plan to merge
it soon(once it is ready).

With several months hard work of Qiuxia, we have most booster UI features
ready. There are one week left before we begin to setup new.default
templates to cover all features of agent, mesh, VM, FAAS(OpenFunction) etc.

So, I want to notify all, once this PR is merged, the dashboard would be
not available on branch master for weeks, and several PMC members are
working on it to make it back to normal. (All backend features are not
being impacted)

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/8637/

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108