Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/06 16:06:44 UTC

Top level execution of jspc plugin.

I have a samples gallery with numerous applications under it already
and more in the pipeline. There are all sorts of apps including
webapps, ejbs, clients etc. I would like to use the jspc plugin on all
war modules. The current usage of the plugin requires the
configuration of the plugin in the parent and execution in every
single individual war module's pom.

For such large scale use in a diverse environment, it would be nice to
specify the plugin execution just at the parent level. The plugin
should simply skip those poms to which it is irrelevant.

I have attached a patch to the following JIRA.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJSPC-3

I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Thanx
Prasad