Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ha...@ee.iitb.ac.in on 2007/12/04 08:21:48 UTC

Cannot return int arrray from a web service.

Dear all,

I have been trying to return an integer array from a web service.  But I
am not able to do that.  The webservice call reaches the function executes
all the functionalities but does not return the integer array.  I am not
able to figure out the problem.  I am enclosing the code in this mail.
Hoping for a reply :).

Regards
Happy

Re: Cannot return int arrray from a web service.

Posted by Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín <am...@gmail.com>.
You can return an integer array if you use this in your wsdl:

<xs:element name="myArray" maxOccurs="unbounded" xs:type="integer">

This element is interpreted by axis like a int array.

Bye.