Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Heather Stephens <he...@bea.com> on 2004/11/03 04:59:18 UTC

Open V1Alpha Bugs

We still have 10 open V1Alpha Bugs.

Looking at some of these, it doesn't seem like we're quite down to a
release candidate though some seem puntable based on our alpha goals and
non-goals.  The good news is that we're down to mostly
docs/samples/tutorials issues.

Could area experts take a gander and punt where appropriate sometime
tomorrow?  It'd be great if we could officially turn people loose on an
RC that is essentially dev complete tomorrow.

============================
Michael Merz (1)
============================

*BEEHIVE-57 	EmployeeWS client not working

============================
Rich Feit (2)
============================

BEEHIVE-9 	Pageflow annotation processors should extend
TwoPhaseAnnotationProcessor

(IMO depends on risk/gain) BEEHIVE-8 	JPF runtime should use standard
control client initializer

============================
Steve Hanson (7)
============================

*BEEHIVE-56 	Beehive distro needs README pointing at docs & website

*BEEHIVE-55 	Errors in Controls Tutorial

*BEEHIVE-44 	Documentation for Petstore Web Services missing

*BEEHIVE-43 	Documentation for AddressBook sample needs to be updated

*BEEHIVE-42 	WSM tutorial needs update

(fixed for alpha?) BEEHIVE-28 	Clean up docs build

(dup of #28)  BEEHIVE-25 	Should build.dist.docs depends on
build.dist.core or deploy?

Re: Open V1Alpha Bugs

Posted by Richard Feit <ri...@bea.com>.
Hmm... I should have looked at the releases on BEEHIVE-8/BEEHIVE-9.   I
don't see why either of these need to be in Alpha -- they're internal
refactoring so NetUI code can take advantage of changes Ken made to
Controls code.  I'm going to be working on these soon, but I was
planning on doing it post-Alpha -- I don't think either are necessary or
worth the risk.  If anyone disagrees, shoot; otherwise, I'll move these
to V1Beta.

Rich