Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@ntrnet.net> on 1999/10/23 13:53:36 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_auth_anon.c mod_auth_db.c mod_auth_dbm.c mod_auth_digest.c mod_cern_meta.c mod_digest.c mod_expires.c mod_include.c mod_info.c mod_mime_magic.c mod_rewrite.c

>                         mod_mime_magic.c mod_rewrite.c
>   Log:
>   I am not claiming that the modules work now, but at least the parameter lists
>   are prepared for the updated ap_log_rerror() format. BTW: What is APLOG_NOERROR
>   for now that we have an explicit error code? This is still WIP!

I left APLOG_NOERRNO in, because I wasn't sure of it's usefulness.  It
seems to me, that we still need to determine wether or not we want to
print the status we are passing in.   APLOG_NOERRNO controls that
decision.  We could go based on what the status is, but I wasn't sure
that's a good idea.

Ryan