Posted to users@flex.apache.org by OK <OK...@edscha.com> on 2016/03/16 13:55:11 UTC

Re: Flatspark - CheckBox - Property check not found on flatSpark.skins.CheckBoxSkin

I've just take a look at the FlatSpark CheckBoxSkin and it seems to me that
there's actually really no property called 'check'.
Inside the origin Spark CheckBoxSkin the checkmark itself represents the
property 'check' .
So I simply set id='check' to the label that represents the checkmark inside
the the FlatSpark skin.

Give it a try by replacing the origin FlatSpark CheckBoxSkin by this one:
https://gist.github.com/ok-at-github/dcd9f834f85acccb980b

Olaf

RE: Flatspark - CheckBox - Property check not found on flatSpark.skins.CheckBoxSkin

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@dev-x.co.za>.
Hi,

Done.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35052

Thanks.

Sugan

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@dev-x.co.za>.
Hi Olaf,

No problem I will create a JIRA ticket for this.

Thanks. Your solution worked!

Rgs,