Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ev...@gs-vbs.admin.ch on 2003/02/24 08:22:06 UTC

Problem with Servlet and IEExplorer

Hello everybody!

I made a PDF with FOP and wanted to send the output via the servlet to the
IEExplorer to view it with Acrobat Reader within the Explorer. My problem
is, that the Explorer after he has loaded the page reloads it immediately  a
second time and only then it displays the output. I've already tried to set
up IEExplorer to not reload any page in the Settings, but it didn't help.

Did anybody have the same problem?

Thanks for help

Eveline

Re: Problem with Servlet and IEExplorer

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
That's a FAQ: http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#part-N104A3

On 24.02.2003 08:22:06 Eveline.Meyer wrote:
> I made a PDF with FOP and wanted to send the output via the servlet to the
> IEExplorer to view it with Acrobat Reader within the Explorer. My problem
> is, that the Explorer after he has loaded the page reloads it immediately  a
> second time and only then it displays the output. I've already tried to set
> up IEExplorer to not reload any page in the Settings, but it didn't help.
>
> Did anybody have the same problem?

Jeremias Maerki