Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ryo Sode <ry...@filemaker.com> on 2004/02/10 02:09:53 UTC

Assertion against JavaScript filled page

I've been having some problem using Response Assertion against a JavaScript
filled response body where none of my regular expression seems to be
triggered.

The web application I am testing relies heavily on this JavaScript
application and if you look at the output page, you barely see any HTML
code. Instead you see a page full of JavaScript code containing regex
metacharacters. I am starting to wonder if Response Assertion regex engine
is just confused....

Ryo