Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2016/10/11 18:37:29 UTC

After release 1.10

Jesus,

Many thanks for being release manager again. Another job well done.

Is master branch open for commits? I have a big stack of pull requests to commit when it’s open. But maybe you have some tweaks to the release notes or web site after the release? Let me know.

Julian

Re: After release 1.10

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks - they’re in: https://github.com/apache/calcite/commits/master <https://github.com/apache/calcite/commits/master>