Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Beverley Kovak <ko...@telus.net> on 2014/10/08 22:15:32 UTC

Open office problem

Your platform and version eg Linux Redhat 9.0 or Windows 2000
Your compiler and version eg gcc --version (gcc 3.3.1) or Visual C include patch releases.
You Java compiler version if it is a java problem.
If Windows whether you are 4nt or cugwin build.
If you are working on a new platform like OS/2 then you might find help on the porting list.

My  Open office will not allow me to get past this screen   I  have to force quit to get out of the program.  Any suggestions

Mac OS x version 10.9.5

Re: Open office problem

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On 08.10.2014 22:15, Beverley Kovak wrote:

>[snip]
>
> My  Open office will not allow me to get past this screen   I  have to
> force quit to get out of the program.  Any suggestions
>
> Mac OS x version 10.9.5

The screenshot is quite small, but I assume your are using a AOO version
before 4.1 which has a known issue - see release notes from version AOO
4.0.1 -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0.1+Release+Notes#AOO4.0.1ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues

Solution for this can be found in the forum -
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755#p244931

Hope this helps.

Best regards, Oliver.