Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 07:07:57 UTC

Activate issues on all active Cordova repos?

I think this is needed pretty badly. I think JIRA is not so convenient
for lower-level task management (i.e. developer todo-lists,
discussions, etc.). Examples of discussions in PRs that should have
been in issues (not yet available on cordova-ios):
* https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/377
* https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/382
* https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/386

Any idea what it would take to make this happen and how long we will
have to wait?

Re: Activate issues on all active Cordova repos?

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.
See this [DISCUSS] thread from yesterday:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b08341c97a0b9de8207681d601773fc3e697734889284d806d44270f@%3Cdev.cordova.apache.org%3E

Please keep discussion on that topic there.

-J