Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Vijay Shanker Dubey <vs...@codesode.com> on 2019/10/07 08:18:06 UTC

Connecting to a sever via proxy server?

 Hi,

I have an project in hand that need to upload files to a remote server. I
have done and prepared code to update the files and it is working fine. But
in some other environment; target remote server is only accessible via
proxy configuration. This makes my program fail.

So, Is it possible to connect to a remote server via '*sshd-sftp*' library?
If Yes, could you please give me some pointer to the documentation for the
same.

---
*Thanks & Regards*,
Vijay Shanker |*Software Architect*