Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@googlemail.com> on 2006/05/31 13:23:10 UTC

using jsps included in jar

Hi,

due the nature of the keywords "jsp", "jar" and "compile" it's pretty
hard to find the result to this question by googling, or at least I
failed.

Is it possible to force tomcat to accept(compile,serve) jsps which are
contained in jar files, which are under WEB-INF/lib? I know that resin
has this feature, but what about tomcat?

regards
leon

Re: using jsps included in jar

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
No such feature in tomcat. (Unless the jsp's were precompiled - in which case
- they'd be servlets)

-Tim