Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Awaneesh Shatmanyu <a....@zensar.com> on 2006/02/03 07:48:03 UTC

what url I should write?

Hi,

The package structure of my project Glossary Tool ...is
com.NRI.TStar.servlets.........

Inside servlets(package) I have a SampleServlet.java and to test this
using cactus I have TestSampleServlet.java..........

My application is hosted on Tomcat 4.1...........

PROBLEM:

I am not able to display the test result on the SampleServlet on my
browser...(test result is shown in xml in cactus)

 I am trying
http://localhost:8080/GlossaryTool/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleSer
vlet   ......this does not work.............

Can anyone tell me what to write instead of above......I have tried like

com.NRI.TStar.servlets.ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet but no
result.........

Do tell me if I have to modify my web.xml?

If I don't use any package structure .....I am able to execute the
test!!!!!!! But in package structure I am getting path not found
error.Help me!!!!!

Regards,

Awaneesh Shatmanyu

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not
necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly
prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar
Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: what url I should write?

Posted by Kazuhito SUGURI <su...@lab.ntt.co.jp>.
Hi, Awaneesh

In article <53...@ZENMAILHQ.ind.zensar.com>,
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:18:03 +0530,
"Awaneesh Shatmanyu" <a....@zensar.com> wrote:
a.shatmanyu> The package structure of my project Glossary Tool ...is
a.shatmanyu> com.NRI.TStar.servlets.........
a.shatmanyu>
a.shatmanyu> Inside servlets(package) I have a SampleServlet.java and to test this
a.shatmanyu> using cactus I have TestSampleServlet.java..........
[snip]
a.shatmanyu>  I am trying
a.shatmanyu> http://localhost:8080/GlossaryTool/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet
a.shatmanyu>    ......this does not work.............

I'm not sure how does that not work ;-)

The url might be
http://localhost:8080/GlossaryTool/ServletTestRunner?suite=com.NRI.TStar.servlets.TestSampleServlet

a.shatmanyu> PROBLEM:
a.shatmanyu>
a.shatmanyu> I am not able to display the test result on the SampleServlet on my
a.shatmanyu> browser...(test result is shown in xml in cactus)

If you are seeing a test result in XML format,
	http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/integration_browser.html
might helps you.

Hope this helps,
----