Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by cmurali <ch...@sddc.army.mil> on 2008/05/29 19:58:02 UTC

Error merging include schema

 Hi,

Our Axis2 1.3 based web service is in IVV (independent Validation and
verification) and hence would appreciate your quick help.

When I query my web service wsdl using SOAPUI, it queries fine and generates
a sample request fine. But when I used another client tool called soapSonar,
I received the subject error and it is shown in the attached word document.
I also attached all my schemas and wsdl.

Another issue is that when IVV ran the WS-I compliance check by downloading
the web service interoperability tool from
http://www.ws-i.org/deliverables/, it failed in many aspects, they reported.
I am yet to receive the report from them.

Any quick help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Muralidaran Chakravarthy

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17542178/AllXSDandWsdl.zip AllXSDandWsdl.zip
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17542178/soapsonarUI.doc soapsonarUI.doc

Re: Error merging include schema

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Muralidaran,

Please ask these types of questions on the axis-user list rather than
the axis-dev list.

I suspect your problem is caused by the fact that you have a number of
schemas that do not specify targetNamespaces, and that you import
these schemas without specifying a namespace. I believe that the
namespace attribute is required on an import.

You could try adding namespace="" to the import declaration, or change
the import to include.

My guess is that the testing tools you use can't handle this situation.

Anne

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Muralidaran,