Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/08 15:13:12 UTC

[OT] Port ios to HTML5

Gordon, Michael,Alex and anyone here in list we should see how the Intel is
converting ios apps to html5 format.

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/technical-reference-intel-html5-app-porter-tool-beta

It's kind a little similar to vanilla SDK but with the Alex approach,
mapping is the solution?
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com
www.igorcosta.org

Re: [OT] Port ios to HTML5

Posted by Daniel Wasilewski <de...@gmail.com>.
Intel doing that stuff now? Just don't know what to say...

It looks like attempt to parse Apple Store to the open web, but Intel?