Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by HÃ¥kan Larsson <ha...@sm6tpn.mine.nu> on 2009/03/11 22:09:56 UTC

[users@httpd] symboliclink ?

hello.

I have run apache2.0 for same time on Fedora core4.
There I have a file directory "/download/pub". the html root
was "/var/www/html/ssl/". A link i index.html get me to
"/var/www/html/ssl/files". In this directory there where no index.html.
the was all the files and links (~pub) pointing at "/download/pub".
When I klicket on (~pub) whitch upheared like a directory I was jumping
to the real plase "/download/pub". It just work fine.

Now I have reinstall the same maschine to SentOS 5.2 and apache 2.2.3.
Nu kan ia se the files and direktoryes in "/var/www/html/ssl/files" but
no longer I se the link (~pub)??? I have tryed diferent things in
httpd.conf but no success.

Regardes
/Hakan Sweden