Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Michael Porter <MP...@pgahq.com> on 2017/02/07 19:58:23 UTC

Apache NIFI Connector to MS Dynamics CRM (cloud) ?

Is there an already developed connector to communicate from apache nifi (for example an MS SQLserver db) TO a MS Dynamics CRM cloud instance?  My search seems to not turn up anything related.  If there is not, is there another nifi round-about method?

Thx in advance,

Mike

Re: Apache NIFI Connector to MS Dynamics CRM (cloud) ?

Posted by James Wing <jv...@gmail.com>.
Mike,

I am not familiar with a specialized connector for MS Dynamics, but NiFi
has good general-purpose support for databases via JDBC and HTTP(S) web
services (see InvokeHTTP).  It is likely that NiFi can do at least some
interaction with Dynamics using only the built-in processors.

But NiFi is also a great framework for building custom components with both
scripting languages and Java, if you go that route.

Thanks,

James