Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by M Litherland <mi...@thot.us> on 2006/01/26 17:26:28 UTC

Re: AW: AW: inputHtml broken in IE?

Werner Punz wrote:

>M Litherland schrieb:
>
>>h,  I hadn't realized that LGPL was an issue with Apache stuff.  I was
>>wondering why such an outdated version of Kupu was being used, as just
>>upgrading to 1.3.3 probably would have fixed many problems.  TinyMCE
>>and FCKeditor both are LGPL (with commercial options) which according
>>to what you say makes them unsuitable for integration into Tomahawk.
>>
>> working HTML editor is a requirement for the project I am working on,
>>so if Kupu isn't going to be fixed in Tomahawk due to licensing issues
>>I need to move forward.  I see two options.  Work to replace Kupu
>>support in Tomahawk with something more acceptable, or create a project
>>to create a custom tag outside of the Apache group.  I guess my
>>preference would be to keep it as part of the Tomahawk project.
>>
>>ould anybody have a problem with me trying to integrate the dojo editor
>>as a replacement for Kupu?  It's got a nice BSD/AFL2.1 license that
>>should work OK with the Apache license, and appears to have wide
>>platform support.  I like its simplicity as well.
>>
>1 from my side for that... I am working on a dojo based component
>anyway (which will take another bunch of weeks because I am also busy on
>another component which soon will be committed ), if you want I can pump
>the resource loading base of dojo into the trunk (which currently loads
>the entire javascript due to speed reasons)  if not too many of the
>other committers object.
>(I am ccing this thread now into the developers list because this slowly
>needs to be there)

I've joined the developers list - just in case.  I'll get the SVN
archive checked out.  Do me a favor, please, and let me know when (if?)
you've got the dojo stuff committed.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: AW: AW: inputHtml broken in IE?

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
M Litherland schrieb:

> I've joined the developers list - just in case.  I'll get the SVN
> archive checked out.  Do me a favor, please, and let me know when (if?)
> you've got the dojo stuff committed.

Mike just in case you have overlooked the post on the devs list, I just
pushed dojo in with an appropriate resource loader.
Happy hacking.