Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2023/06/20 17:09:35 UTC

Signature expiration on security.txt

All,

I just discovered that our security.txt file[1] had passed its
"expiration date" and just updated it and re-signed it.

Is there any existing process for "checking things" where we could
insert a check for "is security.txt about to expire" into that workflow?

Would ASF's monitoring system be appropriate for that purpose?

-chris

Re: Signature expiration on security.txt

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
> All,
>
> I just discovered that our security.txt file[1] had passed its
> "expiration date" and just updated it and re-signed it.
>
> Is there any existing process for "checking things" where we could
> insert a check for "is security.txt about to expire" into that workflow?

Not that I am aware of.

> Would ASF's monitoring system be appropriate for that purpose?

Don't know. You might need to raise an Infra ticket to ask.

Mark