Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/17 20:03:29 UTC

ResourceBundle question

Hi,

I want to get the ResourceBundle from sturts in my jsp
and servlet,
I need to get some messages from these resource to be
displayed in jsp , but cannot use the <bean:message
key="index.title"/> tag,
I tried using
PropertyMessageResources bundle =
(PropertyMessageResources)PropertyMessageResources.getMessageResources("ApplicationResource");
and then used  bundle.getMessage("index.title");
but this does not work, any suggestions

=====
A$HI$H

Re: ResourceBundle question

Posted by Balaji Thirugnanam <Ba...@netscape.net>.
I beleive a collection or one of it'z implementation could help you to
sort out your messages,
and you can pass this as a parameter,
-B

http://shopnow.netscape.com/