Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by David Wynter <da...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/27 01:29:58 UTC

Requested screen not found, on Win98 but OK on W2K?

I have just copied across a Turbine application I was
working on on my W2K box to my Win98 notebook.

I had a addChild exception problem with the Tomcat
beta 6 that comes with the TDK 2.1. So I upgraded the
tdk directory to use Tomcat 4.0.1. Now I have a
different problem that I have seen several times in
the list. However it still does not make sense. I am
getting this:

	Requested Screen not found:
	Turbine looked in the following modules.packages
path:
	[com.roamware.rwtransform.modules,
org.apache.turbine.modules]

I have not changed any directories or the TR.props
since the application was running on the W2K box, so
why does it not run now?

My screen classes are in:
c:/tdk/webapps/rwtransform/web-inf/classes/com/roamware/rwtransform/modules/actions
and also screen where actions is shown.

My templates are in:
c:/tdk/webapps/rwtransform/templates/app/screens

there is also layouts and navigation at the same level
as the screens directory.

i.e. This is standard TDK directories

My TR.Props looks like this, minus the comments here:
template.homepage=/Index.vm
screen.homepage=
template.login=/Login.vm
screen.login=
template.error=/Error.vm
screen.error=VelocityErrorScreen
screen.invalidstate=error.InvalidState
default.doctype=Html40Transitional
action.login=LoginUser
action.logout=LogoutUser
action.sessionvalidator=sessionvalidator.TemplateSessionValidator
action.accesscontroller=AccessController

The error in Turbine.log goes on to fail to find the
error.vm as well.

I am at a loss to work out why this identical setup
has stopped work just because of a platform move. Is
it to do with differences in Win 98 paths? Or am I
missing something in setting up a PATH?

Thanks

David

Repost: Requested screen not found, on Win98 but OK on W2K?

Posted by David Wynter <da...@yahoo.com>.
Still stuck, doesn't make sense, standard TDK
directory structure and cannot find the Requested
screen, although no name is shown? See below.

Thanks,

David

 --- David Wynter <da...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I