Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by IndianAtTech <in...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/06 10:49:42 UTC

Regarding characters function

Hello All,

How many times the characters functions is called, if the value  in
XML set as multiline data

When I have tested the following code snippet, I am not getting all
the multi line data in single shot. characters function is calling
multiple times. I don't know where to end for single element.  And
also how to get entire data in single fetch. As I don't know how many
times  need to call this, Could you please help  me  to get rid from
accessing characters function multiple times??

 public synchronized void characters(char[] ch, int start, int length) {
			String  strCharacter = new String(ch, start, length);
			responseBuffer.append(strCharacter);
			System.out.println(element +" -> "+responseBuffer);

  }

Re: Regarding characters function

Posted by IndianAtTech <in...@gmail.com>.
could u please provide me an example