Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com> on 2009/12/01 15:24:03 UTC

Re: [OpenSocial] Implementing requestSendMessage for Partuza

The last time I checked into this there was a move being made from a direct
JSON-RPC call to a container mediated call, I have to admit I have no idea
where it ended up after that though.

You're probably best of by tracing the code path and seeing where it goes
to, once you know that knowing how to implement it should be 'relatively
simple' :)

I think a good starting point is probably <long
path>/features/opensocial-reference/container.js:
opensocial.Container.prototype.requestSendMessage = function(recipients,
    message, opt_callback, opt_params) {
    gadgets.rpc.call(null, "requestSendMessage", opt_callback, recipients,
        message, opt_callback, opt_params);
};

Posted by Vinod Shetye <vi...@gmail.com>.
Check out the OpenSocial Javascript API's working code from
http://www.easycodingclub.com/<http://www.easycodingclub.com/opensocial-tutorials/opensocial-application-code>below
site URL. Given URL will solve your problem for sending activity
feeds, making request to server, sending user information to the server,
reading data from XML file, profile view with the help of OS Template, etc.