Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hunter Hillegas <li...@lastonepicked.com> on 2001/06/12 01:39:20 UTC

Mapping Issue with Apache

Howdy.

I use Apache 1.3.19 in front of Tomcat 3.2.2 and have a couple of sites
running on it with great success.

I'm trying out the Jive message board system and I'm stumped on an
Apache/Tomcat problem...

I've got the main stuff passing through but under the admin/ directory,
where index.jsp sits and is served up properly, there is an images
directory. None of the images are found when viewing index.jsp.

Checking the image directly gives me an Apache 404, indicating to me that
Apache is having trouble finding the file... If the images directory is
under the admin directory, which is serving up jsp's just fine, shouldn't it
"just work"?

Hunter