Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@apache.org> on 2024/04/09 05:45:52 UTC

New Committer: Kiran Chavala

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has invited Kiran Chavala (kiranchavala) to become a committer and
we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Kiran has been a long time CloudStack contributor and has created
over a hundred issues on Github. Being a committer enables easier
contribution to the project and enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Kiran!

Regards.

Re: New Committer: Kiran Chavala

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the group kiran. Now the hard work starts ;)

--
Daan

Re: New Committer: Kiran Chavala

Posted by Rene Peinthor <re...@linbit.com>.
Congratz!

Cheers,
Rene

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Kiran!

Posted by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats, Kiran!
You deserve it!

Best regards,

On 9 Apr 2024, at 10:59, Nischal P <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congratulations Kiran!

On Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 1:07 PM Harikrishna Patnala <
Harikrishna.Patnala@shapeblue.com> wrote:

Congratulations Kiran, well deserved.

Regards,
Harikrishna