Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Kausal Malladi <mk...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/16 15:29:24 UTC

Steps to create a CloudStack plugin

Hi,
I am trying to create a CloudStack plugin. Can anyone help me with
necessary steps to be followed to accomplish it?

Thanks.
Kausal Malladi
www.kausalmalladi.tk

Re: Steps to create a CloudStack plugin

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
For 4.0.0, you can take a look at some existing plugins in plugins/;
and see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGtt169nv20

HTH.

Posted by Kausal Malladi <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.