Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Igor Soarez <i...@soarez.me> on 2022/05/04 13:30:59 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-797: Accept duplicate listener on port for IPv4/IPv6

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for submitting this KIP.
This is a useful improvement.
+1 non binding

Best,

--
Igor

Posted by Matthew Benedict de Detrich <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Hi everyone,

Thanks for participating in the discussion and voting.
I'm closing this vote with three binding +1 and zero -1 votes.

Binding +1
- Luke Chen
- Tom Bently
- Mickael Maison