Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Aziz Sasmaz <az...@teknolist.com> on 2007/02/28 15:24:39 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_disk cache problem

I am using apache 2.2.4 with mod_cache, mod_disk_cache, mod_rewrite,
mod_proxy.
I have 4 back-end servers each running 2 apache server instance (with
port 80 for static content and 8080 for mod_perl)

In my mod_disk_cache configuration it is written as

CacheIgnoreHeaders Set-Cookie

but when i go into cache folder and open header files

for instance  /var/www/cache/zF/IE/mz/uU4UtfMbqbMEBLzA.header

it contains cookie information at the end of the file however it is
writen CacheIgnoreHeaders Set-Cookie in my apache conf file..

Cookie: ok=id&acc8810f78fbcd092749d88d8a7be5e

Is it a bug or Am i doing something wrong? Any ideas?

Aziz Sasmaz
Sys Adm.