Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kirby Vandivort <kv...@ks.uiuc.edu> on 2002/09/06 15:50:31 UTC

Re: STRUTS BOOK

Question..  are any of the three books, husted, chuck, or james written
TO version 1.1?  Amazon doesn't give details on any of the three, and
Ted's page mentions a chapter that talks about 1.1, but I'm wondering
if anything is out there yet that is actually written from the core up
to use 1.1.  My guess is that it is too early for such a beast, but I
figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

--

Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical Biophysics Group
Email: kvandivo@ks.uiuc.edu          3051 Beckman Institute

Re: STRUTS BOOK

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
In WebDev/Struts, we were very careful to mark all the Struts 1.1
material. The goal was to make the text accessible to Struts 1.0.x
developers (which are still legion) as well as Struts 1.1 developers,
and to help people move from one to other.

This approach will also make it easier to publish updates on any details
that change between the betas and Struts 1.1 final.

-Ted.