Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2002/02/25 18:35:02 UTC

RE: org.xml.saxSAXParseException : The content of element type "w eb-app" must match - TOMCAT-4.0.2 Parse error

Last time I saw the "must match" error, it was because some items
were out of sequence.  They must appear in the sequence shown, i.e.
<icon> must appear before <display-name>, etc.

Cheers,
Larry