Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/05 01:53:54 UTC

[text] Going to use staging area for testing release-plugin

Hello all,

I’m fiddling around with the release plugin and I’m going to commit some files to the [text] staging area for the sake of testing a maven mojo that cleans up the staging area. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

-Rob

Re: [text] Going to use staging area for testing release-plugin

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.
 Thanks for the heads up Rob! Go for it

    On Tuesday, 5 March 2019, 3:00:52 pm NZDT, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Thanks Rob!