Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Corbin Hoenes <co...@tynt.com> on 2011/04/18 22:40:36 UTC

Re: mapred.min.split.size

I've upgraded to pig 0.8 and still not able to correctly set the input split
size.  It still defaults to DFS block size:

here are the params I set via the cmd line:
-Dmapred.min.split.size=512MB -Dpig.maxCombinedSplitSize=512MB
-Dpig.splitCombination=false

I'm starting to wonder if the ChukwaLoader isn't respecting the splits.
Anyone actually got this working?