Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Volker Richter <vo...@nidura.de> on 2002/05/23 22:32:04 UTC

first try

Yoohoooo

it's me again .. hehe ;)

Here is my first try to translate a file.
Feel free to contact me, if something is wrong or something like that :)

[ This file ( bind.html.de ) is just a question to the mailing list subscribers if everything is correct
please do not commit it to the repository :-) ]

Volker

Re: first try

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Thu, 23 May 2002, Volker Richter wrote:

> Yoohoooo
>
> it's me again .. hehe ;)
>
> Here is my first try to translate a file.
> Feel free to contact me, if something is wrong or something like that :)
>
> [ This file ( bind.html.de ) is just a question to the mailing list
> subscribers if everything is correct
> please do not commit it to the repository :-) ]

I can't read german, but I can give you a couple suggestions:

1. Convince your mailer to attach the files as text/plain.  One
way to do that may be to give .de the same associations as .txt.

2. Although some people might disagree with me, I would recommend
working on 2.0 rather than 1.3 docs.

Joshua.